BSL Shaders stands out for its unique features as a pack designed specifically for Minecraft: Java Edition. Its features include real-time shadows, volumetric light, ambient occlusion, customizable clouds and water, bloom, etc., to add a sense of realism to the game environment.
How-To Install BSL Shaders
Once you have Forge & OptiFine installed, all you will need to do is download the zip file of the shader from list bellow and drop it in your shaders folder. Into the game -> Options -> Video Settings -> Shaders. You’ll find a button called “Shaders Folder” which will open up the area you’ll need to drop the files into. Do not unzip the file you download, that is not required!
Download link BSL Shaders 1.20 | 1.19 | 1.18 | 1.17
How to install OptiFine
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install OptiFine on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!