Learning how to revive your fallen party members is essential for ensuring the triumph of your adventures in the world of Baldur’s Gate 3, particularly during intense battles and encounters with formidable enemies. Here’s a guide on how you can do that.
How to revive fallen party members in Baldur’s Gate 3
There are two ways to resurrect characters in Baldur’s Gate 3: by using a Scroll of Revivify or by seeking help from the Hooded Skeleton.
Method 1: Using a Scroll of Revivify
When your ally falls in combat, you can swiftly bring them back into the fray by utilizing a Scroll of Revivify. This magical item can be used by any character as long as they have it in their inventory.
Here’s how to use the Scroll of Revivify:
- Open your inventory to access your items.
- Locate and select the Scroll of Revivify.
- Cast the spell using the item.
- An Area of Effect (AoE) will appear on the screen, indicating the spell’s range.
- Choose the fallen teammate within the AoE to resurrect them instantly.
Method 2: Talking to the Hooded Skeleton
Another way to revive characters in Baldur’s Gate 3 is by interacting with the Hooded Skeleton. To unlock this option, you must first free the Hooded Skeleton during the ‘Overgrown Ruins’ quest.
Once he joins your camp, follow these steps to revive a fallen character:
- After a character has fallen in combat, wait until the battle concludes.
- Fast-travel to your camp.
- Locate and talk to the Hooded Skeleton situated by the beach.
- The Hooded Skeleton will offer to revive any character for a price of 200 gold.
- Upon completing the transaction, your ally will be fully resurrected and respawn at the camp, ready for the next adventure.
With both of these methods at your disposal, you can confidently face the challenges of Baldur’s Gate 3, knowing that you can bring your fallen allies back into the fight. Scrolls provide instant in-battle revives, while the Hooded Skeleton offers full revivals back at camp. Use both options as needed to keep your party alive through Baldur’s Gate 3‘s dangerous journey. Just try not to bankrupt yourself with the skeleton’s 200 gold fee!