Unlock infinite possibilities among the stars with this guide to all the most game-changing Starfield cheats and console commands.
How to Use Cheats and Console Commands in Starfield?
Cheats are special codes that you can enter while playing the game to get special advantages. They can make you super powerful, give you lots of money, and even let you do crazy things like flying through walls.
To use cheat codes in Starfield, you need to open something called the console. This is like a special menu where you can type in the cheat codes. You open it by pressing a key on your keyboard, like the “~” key. Once you do that, a box will appear on your screen, and you can type in the cheat code there.
Complete List of Starfield Cheats and Commands
Here are all the known and likely console commands for Starfield:
- tgm – Activates god mode for immortality
- tcl – Enables noclip mode to phase through objects
- unlock – Unlocks doors and containers
- kill – Instantly kills targeted NPC
- tmm1 – Reveals all map markers
- activate – Activates mechanisms
- caqs – Completes all quests
- inv – Displays item codes
- coc qasmoke – Teleports to room with all items
- player.additem ID X – Adds item by code
- resurrect – Revives dead NPCs
- tai – Disables NPC AI
- tcai – Disables combat AI
- sexchange – Swaps character gender
- tfc – Free camera mode
- tm – Hides UI
- tdetect – Makes player invisible
- killall – Kills all nearby NPCs
- player.placeatme ID – Spawns NPC
- setav aggression X – Alters NPC disposition
- setgs fJumpHeightMin X – Sets jump height
- player.setav speedmult X – Sets movement speed
- player.setav carryweight X – Sets max encumbrance
- player.setlevel X – Sets player level
- player.modav SkillName X – Sets skill level
There are sure to be many more Starfield cheats and console commands once the game releases. For now, these should allow players to bend the rules or just goof around in space. Use cheats responsibly!